Welcome to the website of the General Maczek Museum. The museum is established in Breda, the Netherlands
This museum is dedicated to the brave men and women of the 1st Polish Armoured Division who, under command of general Stanislaw Maczek, liberated parts of our country from German occupation and oppression during 1944 and 1945. The Polish soldiers brought us freedom and nourishment and gave us the possibility to start the reconstruction of our country. On the other hand our liberators couldn’t liberate their own Poland and they had to accept that their country remained oppressed for fifty years.
- Bezoek Poolse studenten aan Breda
- Filmmiddag Generaal Maczek Museum op Zondag 27 september 2015
- Verslag lezing over de Vlucht van Breda gehouden op zondag 28 juni jl
- Lezing Generaal Maczek Museum over De Vlucht van Breda op zondag 28 juni
- Zondag 31 mei 2015: Lezing GMM over de Nazi Duitsland concentratie- en vernietigingskampen op bezet Pools grondgebied